Sunday, July 31, 2022

'Freshly Frosted' is a Sweet Challenge

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


By far one of my favourite genres to play HAS to be food related games, especially if the food in question is sweet. It not only sometimes makes me have food cravings, but also makes me feel insanely calm and makes my brain far too happy. And you know what's better than just a food game? A food-based puzzle game.



Ever since I saw it on the Wholesome Direct, I knew I had to buy Freshly Frosted as soon as possible. It is a puzzle game where you have to create a path for the donuts to go through. Your path must pass through all of the different add-ons, such as frosting and sprinkles, and lead to the delivery area. This is all while there is a super calming voiceover talking to you, of which is of a person who is daydreaming about this donut shop you are running.



Freshly Frosted was by no means an easy game to play, but there was just something about the cozy visuals that kept drawing me in, not matter how much I struggled with levels. The atmosphere in general just made my brain so happy, and it made me crave not only a donut, but to play this game until the very end. The visuals are also so well complimented by the voiceover, as it feels like a calming, almost ASMR-esque voice.



I recommend this game for puzzle gamers and cozy gamers alike, as this game just has so much to offer, and is just pure bliss to play. Not everyone will be able to beat every puzzle, but the ability to skip puzzles and get a hint is a welcome addition to the game. I just feel so happy when I play this game, and you probably will too!

What is your favourite cozy game? Comment down below! Also a huge thank you to The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild for making such an incredible game!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment