Tuesday, July 12, 2022

5 Fanservice Games on the Switch that are a MUST HAVE

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


Fanservice has been a hot commodity for as long as video games have existed. Whether it's Samus stripping down to her bikini, or the lewd fun that is the Senran Kagura series, some games just go that extra mile to be a little bit spicy for the older gamers. I may be as gay as a unicorn shitting rainbows with my wrist flicked while getting ready for a pride parade, but one of my guilty pleasures is a game with a nice amount of fanservice. So, today we will be looking at some of the less family friendly games from one of the most family friendly company's flagship console, the Nintendo Switch.




I could have picked any game from the Gal Gun series for this entry, but in my opinion, Gal Gun 2 is by far the best out of the series. You don't have to play the other games in the series before this one, which makes it even sweeter. This game is about a boy who gets shot with cupid's arrow, causing every girl in the school, teacher or student, to fall in love with him the second they see him. It's a railgun first person shooter with both shoot and suck elements. You have to suck the pheromones away from the girls with the gun (sometimes which their clothes also follow), and you have to shoot them in the "sweet spot" in order to make them chill out. Overall it's not a very difficult game, but the art style is so nice, and there is plenty of potential waifus plus a whole bunch of different endings! Even better, you can choose what the characters wear with a large array of DLC that ranges from a gift ribbon, to "Alice in Doki Doki Land". What more could someone want!?!




Did you ever play pinball games as a kid? Well this one is nothing like those themed pinball games most of us grew up with! The ninja girls from the Senran Kagura universe need your help to escape the pinball machines while dress in animal themed lingerie, and it's your job to save them in Senran Kagura Peach Ball. Now, I was a little hesitant when I first played this game. But as soon as I played it, it was the most enjoyable and over the top pinball game I could have never imagined. From hitting the girls with the pinballs, to all the minigames to help the slip into something a little more lewd, I just couldn't stop laughing and enjoying this game. It was one of my first Senran Kagura games, and it made me just want to explore this amazing franchise even more.





This one is a little treat for the people wanting male fanservice. My Secret Pets is a dating sim visual novel where your choices have consequences, and you are dating none other than your pets. I know, it sounds really weird, but it's a little bit like Boyfriend Dungeon before it existed. You can go on different routes for each pet who is portrayed by an attractive guy, and they just get sweeter as you go through each one. This visual novel may not be for everyone, but there are plenty of husbandos in it, and you will most likely pick your favourite pretty quickly to romance them.





Do you ever just think about the console wars as if it's basically a different kind of political? Well, the Neptunia universe is exactly that, but with waifus. This universe in general is about different consoles being portrayed as leaders of different lands, and there are many amazing games in the franchise, but on the Nintendo Switch, we only have two. However, we are lucky to have Megadimension Neptunia VII as one of those two! This game is a turn based RPG where the whole goal is to save the world. It may sound a little cliché, but you get to do it with the beautiful characters who of this amazing franchise. This was my second Neptunia game, and by far my favourite. Something about it just seemed so epic to me, all while having all the fanservice you need.




Okay, so I know I've had a visual novel on this list already, but it would just feel wrong not to include Nekopara. If you don't know anything about this game, it's about adorable cat-girls who are maids at their master's café. I know, that kind of stuff is pretty common these days, but this one is super deep if you play all the volumes. I didn't expect to like it at all, but the further into each volume I got, the more attached to certain characters I felt. The story is surprisingly deep, and the characters are all so unique. I highly recommend this game for someone who loves fanservice and maybe even wants to dip their toe into the world of visual novels! I will warn you however, if you want a clean PG-13 experience, I recommend the Switch version and not so much the Steam version. The Switch version is clean, because it's Nintendo, whereas the Steam version is literal Hentai. You've been warned.


These are just some of the amazing fanservice games you can find on the Nintendo Switch, but there are so many more! What is your favourite fanservice game that I may have missed on this list? Comment down below! And expect a lot more lists like this along with some very exciting reviews coming up, I'm back in action!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment