Friday, March 6, 2020

'Rage Among The Stars', Adorable Yet Epic

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Platformers are such a huge part of my life as a gamer, and so many other's lives as gamers. Some of my own fondest gaming memories trace back to so many of the amazing platformers that have paved the way for myself and so many others and made us the gamers we are today.


Rage Among The Stars is an adorable, yet epic game in Steam that is a platformer where you play a cute skeleton who had to race against time to complete levels, while scaling walls, gaps, and many different obstacles in order to get different medals. Perfection is the key with this game.




Whilst the skeleton is clearly adorable, I think a really cool highlight of the game is the heavy medal music which perfectly contrasts the character itself. I think the word 'Rage' being in the title says it all, the levels are simply impossible at times, but then you feel really amazing when you overcome that obstacle, or beat that level you were stuck on. I also weirdly appreciate the Easy Mode in which the skeleton gets a cute little flower to wear, which I know is intended to be used against him, but it's my favourite part. With the possibility of returning to past levels and trying to outdo yourself, it's a win-win situation!


Between the soundtrack, the adorable skeleton, and the small price of $5.95AUD, there's no reason not to get Rage Among The Stars. I think this game is a really great platformer, and I truly recommend it to any platformer fanatic as it is well worth the time and effort. I also want to give a huge thank you to Kata Games for setting me up with a copy of this incredible game that I will not stop playing anytime soon! 

What is your favourite platformer of all time? Comment down below!

Have a nice day

Love, Galaxy Gaymer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment