Friday, March 6, 2020

'Energy Cycle Edge', A Thought Provoking Journey

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Throughout the last few years, there have been so many games that you can lose hours in. But there has been a huge shortage of games that you can pick up and play for a shorter amount of time. That is, until I played today's game.


Energy Cycle Edge is a puzzle is a puzzle game where you have to use your brain to basically it's full capacity, and make every single jewel on the screen into the same colour. This is all while having some glowing backgrounds, with music playing, and even having some characters around the outside.


Upon beating the very first level of Energy Cycle Edge, I already found myself having great difficulty in completing any more levels to begin with. It was as if the game was almost working against me. Eventually, with the motivation of a fantastic background music soundtrack and really stunning visuals, I found myself progressively improving at this game and just improving with every level.


I really enjoyed how thought provoking this game was. I found myself becoming really quickly addicted to this game, and I had a lot of trouble ever putting it down until I had finally completed it. This game is definitely a steal for the mere price of $7.45 AUD, but I was lucky enough to be given a review copy of it from the incredible team at Sometimes You. I truly appreciate it, and think this game is a hidden gem I didn't know I needed until I played it! 

What is a game that you were unable to put down? Comment down below! 

Have a nice day! 

Love, Galaxy Gaymer!

No comments:

Post a Comment