Friday, March 27, 2020

'Breeder Homegrown', Pixels Done Right

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Pixel games are one of those things that can really either be amazing, or just okay. With every month, there is more pixel games added to all game libraries. But sometimes, you find a game that really impressed you, and you find yourself eating your own words after saying "pixel games? No thanks."


Breeder Homegrown is a pixel horror game where you investigate a monster in the garden than has been harassing the main character for a long time. You walk around the house, looking for various clues to help you along the way. All of this is while you follow a simple, yet tedious challenge, don't get caught.



The graphics for this game are really well done, and really high quality for a pixel game. I also think the soundtrack is a really huge highlight of the game, and it makes you want to keep going back and playing it again. The game can be really short if you want to rush through it, but if you like to look at each and every aspect of a place like me, you will be enjoying this game for many hours.


I highly recommend this game for horror fans and pixel game fans alike. The story, without giving away anything, is truly gripping, and I already find myself wanting to go back to it and play again. I also really appreciate how charming and just minimalistic, yet visually appealing this game is with it's Earthbound-esque vibe. I highly suggest anyone and everyone gets their hands on this game.


What is your favourite horror game? Comment down below! And a huge thank you to Sometimes You for giving me the code for this game! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment