Monday, November 29, 2021

Why I Believe Amouranth Is Amazing

Hey guys! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Twitch is in a really interesting place at the moment. There are a lot of changes to what is the most popular, so it can be really hard to stay on top of all the new trends. I feel like this isn't necessarily a bad thing though, the amazing thing about Twitch is the huge variety of content you can watch. Not everyone agrees with this however, a lot of people are very fast to jump on the hate wagon and essentially attack or 'meme' these people out of pure hate, or maybe even jealousy in some cases.

One of maybe the most hated content creators on Twitch is Amouranth. Whether it's because of her pushing the Twitch T.O.S boundaries, or just out of pure jealousy, people love to hate her. But, I honestly think she is one of the most amazing and unique streamers on Twitch, and this is why. Warning. This post is 100% my opinion and it's totally fine for you to disagree, but please respect my opinion.

Most people see Amouranth as controversial and have nothing but bad things to say about her, but I think she's absolutely incredible. Not only is she unapologetically herself, but she is also probably the most dedicated streamer I watch. She streams for so long that I can literally go to bed when she's streaming, and wake up to her still streaming. It's a great feeling when you can watch your favourite streamer at any time. Even if she really pushes the boundaries and people don't love that, she really does work harder than she is given credit for! And her having the ultimate goal of opening an animal sanctuary is not talked about anywhere near enough. I feel like that's an important thing to consider when talking about her.

Another really amazing thing about Amouranth, and even the hot tub streaming community in general is the lack of internal drama. There is so much drama in other communities on Twitch, but I have never seen arguing or drama of any kind between Amouranth or any other hot tub/ ear licking ASMR streamers. I think that's hugely admirable and really impressive because I haven't seen that in any other communities really.


All in all I really admire Amouranth, and I find her to be a really relaxing and genuine content creator to watch. I admire her work ethic so much and I just think she gets far too much hate for just living her life and being her genuine self. At the end of the day she is honestly a really entertaining streamer, and I don't think people should be so quick to judge just because they don't like the idea of her.

What is your opinion on Amouranth? Comment down below!

Have a nice day! 

Love, Galaxy Gaymer



No comments:

Post a Comment