Tuesday, November 16, 2021

'Virus Blast', A Challenge That My Life Needed

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

It can be really hard to find difficult games sometimes. There is a plethora of cosy and relaxing games that exist, but sometimes a challenge is exactly what the doctor asked for. And the game I'm about to discuss is very much that, a challenge.


When I say Virus Blast is a fast paced shooter, that is maybe the understatement of the year. Virus Blast is a shooter where you literally play a bullet and the aim is to hit targets to steal as much data as possible. This is all while you climb as high as possible in a magnificent world of digital beauty. This is all while your enemy, a firewall, tries to sideline you and make everything more difficult for you.


Virus Blast seems like your average fast paced shooter, but it quickly becomes extremely addictive. I feel like it is so simplistic and simultaneously unique that you can pick it up and suddenly be instantly obsessed. The difficulty gets increasingly higher, which is usually the case, but this just makes the game infinitely better. This also makes it super satisfying when you beat your own high scores.


The graphics of this game are eye catching, but also not overly complicated. I feel like this also just improves it more than ever, because you can admire the graphics without getting overly distracted. The soundtrack is also an absolute bop and I felt super motivated listening to it while playing this game super poorly.


I feel like Virus Blast was made for the people who just need a fast paced challenge in their life. This game is criminally underrated, and I feel like it absolutely deserves more exposure than it has received. I also think anyone who is decent at this game is basically a god compared to me. A huge thank you to Rooftop Dog for giving me a copy of this game. It's really amazing, yet insanely difficult for mere mortals like myself.

What is the most challenging game you have ever played? Comment down below!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer 

No comments:

Post a Comment