Monday, May 15, 2023

'Sushi Bar Express', a Sushi Simulation Done Right

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


I love sushi. It is my favourite food of all time, and I love pretty much any type of media that is made in relation to it. Hell, some of the most addictive management simulator games have been about making your own sushi, and I am just obsessed with the concept in general.




Sushi Bar Express is a strategy sushi bar simulation game where your need to strategize in order to be as successful as possible. You need to make a variety of sushi in order to stand out among the rest, and you need to do it as fast as you can. This is all done in a stunning comical style, and it instantly grabs the attention of the player.




The style of Sushi Bar Express is absolutely beautiful. The comic-style characters are absolutely adorable, and it just grabbed my attention and affection so quickly and made me love this game even more than I initially thought I would. The gameplay is easy to understand, yet fast paced, and I just found myself entranced in it for literal hours upon my first time playing it. This is a sushi simulation done right.





I recommend Sushi Bar Express to simply everyone. It is not your ordinary restaurant management sim, it is extremely charming and lighthearted, but gives you a decent level of challenge when it needs to. This is absolutely the best game of its kind I have played in a very long time.




What is your favourite food related simulation game? Comment down below! Also, a massive thank you to Funbox Media for sending me a review copy of the game! It's much appreciated!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment