Tuesday, May 30, 2023

'Leif's Adventure: Netherworld Hero', The Game To Watch

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


There's something that instantly grabs me about a good story-driven game. I love getting lost in a great narrative, and just escaping reality, even if only for a short time. I also love when the story is unique and stands out among other games of their type.




Leif's Adventure Netherworld Hero is an incredible 2d adventure game that currently has a demo to play on Steam. It follows a character named Leif that needs to fight through a number of monsters and explore with the help of a blue ghostlike creature. You can even play it with a friend, which makes the game even more impressive.




The demo for Leif's Adventure Netherworld Hero is actually quite extensive surprisingly. Right when you think you are finished with the demo, there is more. I really adore the art style of this game; it is beautiful to look at. I also love that the developer has themself in the game, that is such a nice touch that made me super happy as they deserve a lot of credit for what they have created so far.




Leif's Adventure Netherworld Hero is really difficult, but I found that to be the main appeal of the demo. I think this game will be perfect for lovers of the platformer genre, and I really can't wait to play the final product when we are blessed with it. I think this could be one of the best games of this type we see this year. Keep an eye out for it.



What game are you looking forward to the most later in the year? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to OneManOnMars for sending me a code for the demo on Lurkit! I'm so glad you did as I love it so much!

Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment