Monday, February 27, 2023

'Mangavania', An Amazing Surprise

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


There's something about a simple indie game that I just can't say no to. Games like that are by far some of the most amazing an appealing, and I just feel like you can't go wrong with supporting an indie developers hard work. This game is the perfect example of this.




Mangavvania is an aesthetically amazing indie action-adventure game that follows a young ninja named Yuhiko. Yuhiko needs to find a cure for his brother. In order to progress through the game, Yuhiko must free the lost souls along the way in order to go to the next level. You get to explore, fight and make new friends along the way.




Mangavania is so much more than meets the eye. I thought the game looked amazing from first glance, but the second I started actually playing it, I fell in love instantly. There's just something about this game's aesthetic mixed with the retro gameplay that just makes me so genuinely happy. I truly think this is one of the best metroidvania styled games I've played in a long time.




I recommend Mangavania for the retro gamers that there are so many of. This game does everything right, all while maintaining such a unique style that makes it unique in its own right. I also think it's such a steal at only $7.50 with hours upon hours of great gameplay.




What is your favourite retro style game? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to Sometimes You for sending me a review copy of the game! I appreciate it!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment