Sunday, February 26, 2023

'Dorfromantik', the Epitome of "Just one more game..."

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer here!


There's just something about a nice, atmospheric indie game that just gives the biggest serotonin boost. I just love the games where you can lose yourself without too much thought, and just have a good time. These games can also be highly addictive in the best way.




Dorfromantik is a stunning, yet simple indie game where the goal is simple, place the hexagonal tiles and put them together in order to create a world. There are a variety of different pieces to connect including trees, houses, train tracks and bodies of water. Your turns are limited in the game, but you can connect a certain number of challenge pieces in order to get more tiles to place.




The second I even saw Dorfromantik, I knew I was about to lose myself in this game. The art style is so minimalist yet so stunning, the gameplay is easy to understand while giving you the ability to make it challenging, and it's just so genuinely atmospheric and lovely to play. I played over 12 hours of this game within days, and I am still playing it so much to this day.




I recommend Dorfromantik for any games that just needs something to relax and play. It's such a relaxing game that you can absolutely lose yourself in. Plus, it very quickly became one of those games where I would say "just one more game" and that last game would actually happen hours later. This game is brilliant.




What is your favourite game to just relax with? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to Toukana Interactive for sending me a key for this game! I appreciate it so much!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment