Saturday, January 7, 2023

'Almost My Floor', A Welcome Return to a Timeless Genre

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


The point and click genre is by far one of the most timeless genres in gaming. They are so simplistic, but some point and click games have had some of the best stories of all time. There is also a unique level of challenge when it comes to the genre.

Almost My Floor is an amazing point and click game where you play a detective who has to either solve the mysteries of the residents of a house, or go crazy trying. The story is from the perspective of two different characters and their are various possible paths to take. You are completely surrounded by death, and to solve the mystery you must solve multiple puzzles.

Almost My Floor is a perfect example of a point and click game done correctly. It is by far the most suspenseful game I have played in a long time. This was completely by the absolutely stunning art style or the game that I was instantly obsessed with. The replayability is also a huge part of this game, as every path you are able take is better than the last.

I recommend Almost My Floor for point and click lovers and horror lovers alike. This is truly one of those games that has the player on their toes throughout the entirety of it. It's also considerably cheap for how much content you actually get out of it, it's a win win situation.

What is your favourite point and click game? Comment down below! And a huge thank you to Sometimes You for sending me a review copy of the game! I appreciate it!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment