Saturday, December 14, 2019

'Breathing Fear', The Nightmare Needed

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

The Nintendo Switch has continuously had games added to its catalog that are have been both hidden gems, or larger than life installments to our favourite series. Not only have I loved the huge games, but I always love the smaller games, and I will always support them when they come along. Today's game is no exception.



Breathing Fear is about an runaway convict via a house in a forest where you need to try to escape. Multiple things in the house spook the convict out, causing his heart rate to go up, and if his heart rate goes all the way up to 70, he will die. The only way to avoid dying is by collect batteries to regenerate and lower your heart rate, and also use a number of different items.


Backtracking is a crucial part of Breathing Fear, but this isn't really a negative thing, as you can out your memory to the test, the really challenge is trying not to physically write down what to do and where to go. This game is quite difficult, but not exactly a long game, but it has 5 endings which is my favourite part of any game.


I highly recommend this game for those that like simplistic, yet challenging games, but can also live through a jump scare or two on the process. I found this game really beautiful in a simple way, and I could see myself playing it again very soon, and I think it would be a mistake not to play it for the small $7.50 at full price that it is. I was lucky enough to get this game for free on Switch, but I had been considering it anyway, so I really appreciate getting it from the publishers, Drageus Games, thanks guys! 

What tactic will you be using in Breathing Fear? Comment down below! 

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer 

No comments:

Post a Comment