Friday, October 25, 2019

'Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Complete Edition)' Is Perfection

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

For the longest time, Digimon has been my one of my favourite franchises of all time. I just find the general story of it so amazing and the world of Digimon is just incredible to me. I have only ever played Digimon World: Dawn and Digimon Rearise until now, which brings us to today's game!

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Complete Edition) is a port of 2 games originally on PlayStation 4 where you solve problems, battle and collect many Digimon, and make your own team of Digimon reach higher levels of their Digievolutions. The games both follow a chapter based story following both the main protagonist, and all the people around them.

I find that this game quickly goes from 1 to 1,000 very quickly. I found myself getting a little bit lost in the Detective Agency to start off, but I very quickly caught on. The story itself is also really interesting and I think anybody could quickly lose their selves in the game and literally lose hours of your life at a time, in the best kind of way.

I think this game could be enjoyed by Digimon lovers and people being introduced to the franchise alike. It takes a lot of strategy and a lot of grinding, but it all feels so satisfying in the end. I can see myself playing both of these games in full in no time, and then replaying them over and over. I can even see them being EQUAL to Pokemon Sword and Shield next month in my heart.

What is a game that you quickly became obsessed with? Comment down below!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer!

No comments:

Post a Comment